A world pioneer and Canadian leader in cybersecurity, OKIOK offers a full range of services and products, including secure data transfer, encryption and identity management. Its extensive offer includes consulting services, outsourced safety management services, customized solutions and training. Among the only ones in Quebec to make research and development its cornerstone, it remains at the forefront of its sector thanks to the design of innovative solutions.
With people of exceptional talent and ambition, we design innovative security solutions that reshape information security technologies and advise our client companies around the world.
In a continuation of growth, OKIOK is recruiting new talent willing to join its dynamic team of professionals.
Main responsibilities :
Provide consulting services in the fields of IT security and particularly in the field of security architecture.
- Work with the client to understand business needs;
- Understand the security issues and the required framework of existing solutions;
- Write and produce architectural deliverables according to existing standards;
- Carry out strategic and positioning studies on the evolution of the technological environment;
- Evaluate technological opportunities based on the on-site infrastructure to maintain an optimal level of availability and performance;
- Develop technical norms and standards as well as rules of use;
- Promote and facilitate the implementation of a quality assurance process;
- Ensure a technological watch;
- Support the implementation of new technologies and assist the various technical stakeholders;
- Design the conceptual architecture and detailed engineering of the security components of technology projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent specific experience;
- 6 years of relevant experience in technological architecture;
- Good knowledge of the mechanisms and technologies associated with security and mainly technologies related to certificate and PKI management;
- Expertise in encryption solutions and multi-factor authentication;
- Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) solutions;
- SSL VPN infrastructure, Web access and remote access mechanisms
- CISMP or CISSP certification (an asset);
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Written and spoken bilingualism (French mandatory & English).
- Autonomy, rigour, excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication (ability to communicate in plain language);
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong ability to work in a demanding and evolving environment;
- Ability to manipulate abstract concepts;
- Able to work under pressure.
Further information :
- Permanent full-time position;
- The advisor will work directly with our client(s) in the Greater Montreal area;
- Group insurance;
- Cell phone charges paid;
- Paid training and/or certification(s) related to the position;
- Competitive annual salary;
- Annual bonus.
Responsable des ressources humaines
450 681-1681 poste 245