OKIOK is a cybersecurity innovation firm that operates on different levels: consulting, solution development, penetration testing and incident response. We recruit the best in the industry to build a dynamic team that uses the latest technologies to serve our clients and counter emerging cyberthreats.
Here are some good reasons to become an okiokois:
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus
- Enjoy schedules that value work-life balance, and a committee ensuring well-being and job satisfaction
- Come work in a relaxed environment with other elite developers and engage in our friendly rivalry with the OKIOK pentest team
- Working on a variety of one-of-a-kind projects
- Banking your hours, never work at your expense
- Access paid training and certifications
- Participate in CTFs with the team each year
- Working with cutting edge technologies such as cloud native, AI, devOPs, agile, SDLC, and many more
- Work with recognized experts and develop your skills through mentoring
- Game nights, 5@7, team activities, barbecue and more!
Under the responsibility of the Director of Research and Development, the software developer has a relevant and recent experience in Java development.
More precisely, but without being limitedly listed, the main functions and responsibilities of the software developer include:
- Participate in software analysis, design, coding and documentation;
- Take responsibility for the development of applications under its responsibility, such as:
- The development of specifications;
- The delivery of his projects;
- Liaison with the technical teams of clients and partners;
- Managing the transfer of knowledge to partners;
- Participation in the drafting of documentation (manuals, training, etc.).
- Conduct research for the implementation of new technologies.
- Cloud : AWS (Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, Dynamo, etc.) and Azure
- Technologies : Java, SQL, Hibernate, REST Web Services
- UI: Vue, Bootstrap, Typescript, SPA
- Environnement : Git, IntelliJ, Gitlab CI, AWS CDK, Terraform
- Undergraduate degree in computer engineering or in a field deemed equivalent (completed);
- recent professional experience in Java development
- Interest in computer security;
- Have an excellent sense of organization, initiative and analytical ability;
- Ability to make quick decisions in a changing environment and to be innovative;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- French and English bilingualism.